Anchorpoint Group Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Anchorpoint Group Ltd is made up of a group of subsidiary companies across the EU. Anchorpoint Group Ltd is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Anchorpoint Group Ltd website or provided to Anchorpoint Group Ltd or any of its subsidiaries.
Why do we collect personal information about you?
Anchorpoint Group Ltd collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Anchorpoint Group Ltd products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for future business dealings.
What personal information do we collect?
Anchorpoint Group Ltd collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Details of your products you are interested in
- Credit Card details for payment
How do we receive personal information about you?
- When you contact us directly or visit the website to request an e-brochure or a quote for a product or service or to make a general enquiry
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we believe our business products or services would be of interest to your business, we would always make an outbound call first directly to you to obtain expressed consent to send material or information, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Our dealings are business to business and we do not buy any external lists of any kind.
How do we use personal information about you?
Anchorpoint Group Ltd uses this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested and to understand what products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- To improve products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a product or service
- To send you marketing information about products or services or offers
- To invite you to events you may be interested in
Cookies are in use on this website
Third party/external cookies
We use a cookie to compile visitor statistics for our own internal use. We can not identify individual visitors through its use.
How will we contact you?
Anchorpoint Group Ltd and its third party service providers (eg, marketing fulfilment agencies) may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
Who do we provide this personal information to?
Anchorpoint Group Ltd may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so and will provide your personal information to:
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as couriers or marketing fulfilment agencies.
Where we store your information?
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Anchorpoint Group Ltd or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Anchorpoint Group Ltd ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable General Data Protection Regulation legislations.
Your credit card details will not be stored anywhere:
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Anchorpoint Group Ltd will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the General Data Protection Regulation legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in Anchorpoint Group Ltd customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. Anchorpoint Group Ltd will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Anchorpoint Group Ltd:
- You can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Anchorpoint Group Ltd
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Anchorpoint Group Ltd or by a third party
- You can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- You can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Anchorpoint Group Ltd or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Anchorpoint Group Ltd and/or to amend the delivery method that we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please write to us or email us using the following details:
Post: Customer Service Manager, Anchorpoint Group Ltd, Clashburn Close, Kinross, KY13 8GD. .
If you are concerned or have questions about how Anchorpoint Group Ltd handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.